Monday, January 18, 2010

"I Want Heidi Fleiss To Get Well ... But I Don't Think Celebrity Rehab Is The Solution"

I don't usually post this kind of thing, but I've always had a soft spot for Juliana Hatfield. I think she's a little too kind to Dr. Drew.
I think money -- and the possibility of renewed visibility leading to future job offers -- is the only legitimate, honest motivation for anyone to go on "C.R." (Celebrity Rehab) I suspect that another reason people do go on the show -- disregarding the fact that they are so drug- and booze-addled that they simply cannot make any rational or intelligent decisions about anything -- is that they crave attention and fame. These people -- especially these people -- will never get clean unless they disappear; out of Hollywood, off of TV.

1 comment:

PeaPod said...

Incredible. A circus of the bizarre.

My first thought was "only in America", but I don't know. I reckon a voyeuristic, macabre fascination for this sort of stuff infects a wider population.